Press Liaison Intern Needed
Trek for Teens, a youth-run not-for-profit that supports homeless youth, is looking for a sociable, outgoing PR person to get in touch with local media outlets, manage social media channels, write press releases, outline PR tactics, and make sure the organization is always staying relevant. The ideal candidate...
- Has excellent grammar and a solid grasp on journalism
- Is tenacious and willing to do the legwork to find the right contacts in the press
- Has experience working with reporters, or an interest in doing so
- Knows how to write a good hook and keep people interested
- Knows how to do the social media thing
To apply you must be...
- In high school or college
- Located in Toronto
- Flexible with hours
- Able to attend all the Trek for Teens events
- Support charities that help get homeless youth off the streets
All applicants should send their applications by emailing email@example.com!