Social Media Challenge 2015
The Social Media Challenge is back for 2015 and, this year, there are two options to choose between! Give reign to your creativity and enthusiasm while supporting Trek for Teens and homeless youth. You may enter both or just one of the challenges below; both contests have a prize for the lucky winner!
- Making a Facebook post @Trek for Teens with the hashtag #Trekitone
- Making a Facebook post on our Facebook page with the hashtag #Trekitone
- Tweeting us @TrekforTeens with the hashtag #Trekitone
- Tweeting with the hashtag #Trekitone
In your post, include through writing or a picture an initiative you're taking on to help homeless youth in your community or how you're preparing for one of our upcoming events. Your post can be serious, informative, creative, or funny - the main thing is that it tackles something related to Trek for Teens.
- Making a Facebook post @Trek for Teens with the hashtag #Trekittwo
- Making a Facebook post on our Facebook page with the hashtag #Trekittwo
- Tweeting us @TrekforTeens with the hashtag #Trekittwo
- Tweeting with the hashtag #Trekittwo
Tag your friends in the post and let them know why they should network with us. Whoever helps to promote Trek for Teens by having the most friends connect with us wins the challenge. Get creative! Make a video! Write a song! Or simply construct a convincing message through your words.
E legibility to participate compete in The Social Media Challenge options ends on May 21st, 2015 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be contacted the following day, May 22nd, to receive their prizes. In addition, they will be announced on our social media platforms, with their consent.
If you have a question about either of the Social Media Challenges, email Trek for Teens' Director of Media and Advertising, Alex Wichert, by clicking here. You can also send a message through Facebook or Twitter